Ann Clark Ltd has an immediate opening for a Food Production Technician to join our growing company. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a food production/manufacturing facility. This position will report to our Production Manager and be a vital part of our food operations.
We are a world class manufacturing and digital marketing company with a global presence located in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- We are minutes away from a large network of mountain bike trails for riders of all abilities.
- We are a short drive from Killington Mountain and some of the best skiing in the East.
- Miles of hiking trails, cross country ski trails and snow mobile trails are easy to find and access in the National Forest lands that surround us.While it may sound like a cliché, our employees love coming to work. Work is not only fun, but our employees are constantly learning and trying new things. Our company is built upon the try and fail mentality. As a result, we have experienced explosive growth and are expanding into new markets. Most recently, we launched food coloring gel and a royal icing mix. Our family-owned business now employs over 50 people, and we sell and market our product in 19 countries. We plan to double our business in the next two years.
- 1 year experience in food production/manufacturing
- Attention to detail and procedures
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Benefits including health insurance, 401K plan with employer matching, paid PTO, employee wellness programs, training and education