Ann Clark Ltd has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Specialist to join our online marketing team. Part of what makes our brand special is that we invest in top-quality original photography, video, recipes and how-to articles to help people be successful baking and decorating cookies and cakes. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your art direction, project management, web design and content management skills to elevate our brand and help our business grow on Amazon and our website – not by hard-selling, but by inspiring, educating and delighting home bakers.
We are a world class manufacturing and digital marketing company with a global presence located in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- We are minutes away from a large network of mountain bike trails for riders of all abilities.
- We are a short drive from Killington Mountain and some of the best skiing in the East.
- Miles of hiking trails, cross country ski trails and snow mobile trails are easy to find and access in the National Forest lands that surround us.
While it may sound like a cliché, our employees love coming to work. Work is not only fun, but our employees are constantly learning and trying new things. Our company is built upon the try and fail mentality. As a result, we have experienced explosive growth and are expanding into new markets. Most recently, we launched food coloring gel and a royal icing mix. Our family-owned business now employs over 50 people, and we sell and market our product in 19 countries. We plan to double our business in the next two years.
- Schedule, develop and publish website editorial and promotional content including holiday baking features, how-to videos and articles, and seasonal product merchandising.
- Assign work to freelance bakers and ensure on-time delivery of images and videos.
- Manage email newsletter program.
- Coordinate with Marketing colleagues to distribute our content to Social Media, PR, Amazon, and international markets.
- Support website redesign and other digital projects
- Digital content management and CMS experience
- Photoshop skills
- Project management skills
- Email Marketing experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Benefits including health insurance, 401K plan with employer matching, paid PTO, employee wellness programs, training and educationIf you have a love for digital design, storytelling, branding and merchandising, please apply online today!