Website https://twitter.com/AnnClarkCookie Ann Clark Ltd
World Class Marketing & Manufacturing
Ann Clark Ltd has an immediate opening for an Amazon and Web Content Specialist to join our growing company. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Ecommerce for Ann Clark Ltd. and be responsible for creating and maintaining Amazon Seller Central product listings in the US and Internationally. In addition, you will be responsible for creating and uploading content on the Ann Clark ecommerce site.
We are a world class manufacturing and digital marketing company with a global presence located in the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- We are minutes away from a large network of mountain bike trails for riders of all abilities.
- We are a short drive from Killington Mountain and some of the best skiing in the East.
- Miles of hiking trails, cross country ski trails and snow mobile trails are easy to find and access in the National Forest lands that surround us.
While it may sound like a cliché, our employees love coming to work. Work is not only fun, but our employees are constantly learning and trying new things. Our company is built upon the try and fail mentality. As a result, we have experienced explosive growth and are expanding into new markets. Most recently, we launched food coloring gel and a royal icing mix. Our family-owned business now employs over 30 people, and we sell and market our product in 19 countries. We plan to double our business in the next two years.
- Merchandise and update Amazon Brand Stores
- Create product listings, upload images and videos, update and merchandise seasonal categories on Ann Clark ecommerce website
- Perform Amazon Customer Service
- Monitor product and inventory health and Amazon policy compliance, and submit and manage Amazon support cases
- Otherwise support the marketing team
- College Degree (Business or Marketing a plus)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Benefits including health insurance, 401K plan with employer matching, paid PTO, employee wellness programs, training and education